Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

On The Past Few Days


I want to tell you so many things, dear human reading this.
I want to tell you about last week with it's craziness and it's beauty.
I want to tell you about the party thrown on the roof of a hotel, providing the most fantastic views,
the party thrown for one of my best girls in the world,
the recording session for my first voice over,
the road trip to beautiful Ithaca, the joining of two gorgeous souls in marriage,
the best friends any girl could ask for draped in printed sheets, laughing.

I want to tell you about acting class and auditions,
and about seeing my beautiful baby pup.
I want to show you all of the pictures that come along with these things.
But, above all of these things, I want most.. to sleep :)

p.s. take note, if you're waiting on an email or text or call back from me,
it is on it's way, i swear. in the meantime, feel free to reach out again. just in case..
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment