Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

on FOURTHING

Yesterday was one of my favorite Fourth of July celebrations in awhile.

We went to the traditional parade in my town - which gets weirder and weirder each year. Then I made that glorious fruit situation you see up there and I felt like I was in my own little pinterest-come-to-life moment. I spent some time with my furry babies before heading out to a party with friends, and got to catch up with lots of people I like a whole lot. A little break in the day made time for a walk with the pups (the more tired they are, the less they care about fireworks..) and some face to face time with my favorite person, who is out of town as per usual. I'll tell you what though, praise the people that invented skype and facetime and the internet.

Then it was back to the party and the friends and the food and, of course, we rounded out the night with fireworks. Hope you had a spectacular little day of your own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment