Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

ON How Lady Wakes Up

Waking Lady up and getting her out of bed in the morning is a long and hysterical process.
She wakes up excited, big smile, happy to see me. But then.. well, she's still tired, and lays back down.

Just as her eyes start to close.. she rallies. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm.. 

not up. Too tired, must go under the blanket. Could you get the light? It's in my eyes..".

She falls back asleep sitting up. Then pathetically throws herself back on the bed.

She rallies again. Has a good stretch & yawn. But then.. the blanket is too appealing.

And back under she goes. Sitting up. She circles around settling, hidden. I have to pick it up to find her.

A few minutes later, I hear her fluffing around, and a tiny nose appears. Followed by her little face & paws.

And that is how Lady is training me to have a teenager at some point in the future :)

1 comment:

  1. this is my dog, every single morning. and since she's so freakin cute, i'm late for work (due to snoozing with her) pretty much every single day.

    ReplyDelete