Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

ON Brunch With Momma

Last weekend, my Momma & I had brunch at Sarabeth's. Because if you're in NYC and feeling like fancy brunch, you go to Sarabeth's, do you not? You do. My Momma got an egg dish and I got pancakes. If you know me in real life, you know I have a thing for pancakes. We loved the sweet flower on the table, and I ran into someone I knew many moons ago back in NJ. I'm very graceful in these situations, "HEY. You. Why do I know you?" and then I stand, hand on hips, waiting.

And on the way there, a bird pooped in my hair. Which means I now have even more good luck! Which just seems unfair but these things cannot be undone. If it were up to me, I would at least consider sharing all this good luck.

Brunching is the best, Mommas are the best, Pancakes are the best, Good Luck is the best. THE BEST! xo

2 comments:

  1. Hehe this post made me smile! So many good things. Brunch and mamas (and pancakes of course!) top my list as well.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom has exciting fingernails!

    ReplyDelete