Five Facts from this week:
1. I realized that whenever I see a certain pal, I end up at Sephora within a couple of days. Case in point? We hung on Saturday.. I found myself there on Tuesday :) She knows SO much about face creams, make up, eye brow pencil lighten upper filler-inners, etc.. so she talks about something I didn't know about and, bam. I'm the new proud owner of an under eye serum (and then, well, I was already out of eye cream, so..).
2. Was up for a Burger King ad. All the way down to the fancy part where they make sure your schedule is clear (hard to explain, but yes this is a real thing) and then I didn't book the job. I told my agents it was probably because they found out I'm vegan. Why yes, thank you for asking, the joke was a hit.
3. It took me 5 weeks to send 3 (scary-ish) emails. 5 weeks! Thus we come to the fact that it's more important to just do it: send the email, make the call, say the words, ask for help. Thinking about it only makes it seem scarier or harder or more impossible. This is coming from the queen of the hemming and hawing. When I just do something right away, it turns out to be not so scary after all - usually it is pretty easy, too.
4. When I got in my bed last night, I realized my pillows smelled like my favorite. Thus, making the rational decision that I won't be washing my sheets for the next few months while he's out of town. Bet that makes ya want to have a sleepover with me asap. Who could resist such cleanliness?
5. Spontaneous girls nights may be the key to actually getting together to have a girls night!
And here are Five Faves:
1. Favorite new restaurant in NYC.
2. Favorite new video (this had me laughing in hysterics, tears-rolling-down-my-face-style).
3. Favorite new TV show (don't judge me! and yes, I know I'm several years late to the party..).
4. Favorite truth.
5. Favorite new blog (jersey girls just get it).
All right, what have you got for me? What did you learn this week?
What were some of your favorites that you came across? Share please! xo