Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

C is for Cookie.

Recently, I volunteered at the CCAP benefit. CCAP, according to their website, is "Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP) works with public schools across the country to prepare underserved high school students for college and career opportunities in the restaurant and hospitality industry."

How cool is that?! My friend Deborah's father is the founder so lucky for me, I got to witness just how awesome this organization is first hand. And how awesome tables full of dessert are. 
Passion fruit & caramel macaroons? Um, yes please.



So many of New York City's most delicious restaurants and amazing chefs came out to support.


Beautiful friends enjoying the night.


Sometimes you just need to sit down for a minute and take silly mirror pictures.


Outfit photos of the night and laughs courtesy of one of my favorite ladies.

Dress: Macy's (NYC); Shoes: Filene's (Boston); Necklace: Satya

So many people stopped me to compliment my dress. I couldn't help but laugh as some very wealthy and classy New Yorkers were loving a dress that I spied in the juniors section of Macy's. 

Just goes to show that you never know where you'll find an amazing new item for your closet :)

Eat well, be well & give back!

P.S. For more of my pics & a delicious review, check out Tough Cookie NYC

Thanks, Deb, for letting me partake in the night! For more info on CCAP, please visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment