Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

ON Floral Inspiration


I may or may not be a total wedding addict. Not in terms of going to them... but in terms of planning imaginary ones. Mine, friends, strangers, whoever. As of late, I've been having a (long, drawn out) moment with Floral design. Specifically, I love flowers in non-traditional containers. All of the options presented here are great, but mason jars will always have a special place in my heart (and my bedside table).

What flowers do you want/did you have at your wedding? Go on, share with the addict! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, girl! Pink flowers in blue mason jars are all over my house. I did mismatched jars, old whiskey pints and medicine bottles at our wedding. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peonies! White, fluffy peonies! And I've been collecting old green bottles for years to use as centerpieces.

    ReplyDelete