Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

ON a little print for you

Hello lovelies! I wanted to make myself a little printable but halfway through, I realized it was for you, too. I'm so inspired by text, fonts, words, sayings, quotes, the way words are strung together in specific combinations and how just one word being different can change everything. Mm, delicious! Words are a huge reason I'm an actor. I love telling stories.

I don't exactly have any idea what I'm doing when it comes to making things like this.. but I don't particularly see that as a reason to not try. This seems to be my modus operandi lately: think of something I want to do, teach myself how to do it, check it off the list, next item. I'm fascinated by design and fancy this my next thing to tackle. So here we are, the result of finding a quote I liked, seeing it in my mind as a print, and then creating it. Bam! So tell me: what can you try today that you want to do, but don't "know how to do"? Leave it in the comments, please&thankyou.

Email me if you want me to send you this image! xo

EDIT: My perfectionist mother has informed me that in my excitement over creating this, I added in an incorrect apostrophe in my first version. The grammatically correct print is now up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment