Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ON our little kitchen (that almost wasn't)


Our little kitchen came together in a mishmash way.
My bookshelf became our shelving for plates, cups, pots, pans, and so on.
An 'As-Is' cubby unit, spied at bed, bath & beyond fit perfectly next to it, making a complete pantry.
Those last-minute table and chairs all came from craigslist, the microwave & toaster from my family.
And weirdly enough, despite everything coming from different places, it was all white and matched.
Some splashes of yellow paint, little nicknacks (like my fav measuring flowers) and we were done!

Do you decorate this way? A little this, a little that, letting it fall together?
Or are you more of a planner type person? (I think I'm a mix of both.) Share please! xo

p.s. isn't it crazy how different the quality of my iphone shots and my dslr pictures are?!
this makes me want to officially only use the dslr. which is 3000 miles away from me. hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment