Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

On Being 'Not Sick'


the past few days have been primarily spent in these two places,
doing a whole lot of snoozing, writing, lounging and soup-eating.
most people would probably say something like 'i'm sick', however i refuse. simply refuse!
partially because i am stubborn beyond all stubbornness, but mainly because i don't feel sick.. just annoyed by my runny nose and wondering why i get tired exhausted doing one or two little tasks.
i do not do well with having downtime. in fact, i've still done an absurd amount of things whilst in jammies. trying to use this as an opportunity to practice patience and remember that my health is more important than my ability to get everything done.. and as an opportunity to snuggle that furry pup :)

p.s. i promise he does not always look so disheveled. baby just needs a fur-cut something wicked.
p.p.s. yes, i decorate using washi tape. a renter's dream, if you ask me!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling great. Hate when that happens when you have a million things to do! So glad I found your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm glad you found my blog, too! xo

      Delete
  2. I always felt the same way! I always have too much to do, and I am far too stubborn to ever be out of commission due to a cold. :) feel better Kerry!
    Anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete