Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Your New BFF: The Soubrette Brunette


True Story: Sammi and I went to the same college, and were in the same major, just in different years. We knew each other, but we didn't know each other, you know what I mean? Fast forward a few years and now we're actually friends, all to the wondrous power that is blogging.

Here's the thing you need to know before diving in: you're going to envy her wardrobe. You just are. You need to accept that first. Girlfriend can dress, and she does it all with charm, class, and adorableness. Here's another important thing: her cat is pretty darn cute. I don't even really like cats but this one gets my vote. Lastly, the girl is talented. Our shared college path was musical theatre, which she continues to do in the area she lives in.

Go check out Sammi and then come back here and we can swoon over her closet together.

2 comments:

  1. Kerry, you are the absolute sweetest. Thank you for featuring me! I just saw the e-mail you sent, so this was a complete surprise. <3 I shall return the favor VERY soon, I promise. <3

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete