Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

On a Letter from Henry

Hello internets, Henry here. 
Mom let me do a guest post since she is busy getting ready to take a little roadtrip this weekend.
I felt it was the perfect time to reveal my summer look to all of you. I'll give you a moment to take in the handsome good looks and stunning character. Mom says I'm a natural child model but I think she may be living out her dreams through me. All the same, I always give a solid pose choice in every photo (see above) for her sake. Plus she gives me treats in return and I'll basically do anything for a little chicken-apple combo. This typing thing is kind of hard. What do you humans do on these computers all day? And all evening? And all night? I don't like them so I slam my paws down on my mom's laptop all the time. As much as I can.

Well, this has been fun but I think it's been at least 20 minutes since my last nap so I better get on that. You should take a nap, too! Or go get a treat, it IS friday after all. If those things don't appeal, just go find someone you love and snuggle with them. That's my favorite.

Love, Henry
p.s. belly rub? anyone? hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment