Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

SoFULL: All The Colors of the Rainbow

I'm a huge believer in the amazing benefits that come with being Vegan.
Instead of saying it myself, I'll let Ellen DeGeneres give you three quick (and super fucking important) reasons on why going Vegan is something to consider.

Some of my recent favorites to whip up for a fast, healthy meal:

Edamame, Corn & Cherry Tomato Salad.

Super simple recipe: take all three and mix them together. 
Throw in some salt & pepper if you're feeling crazy.

Blue & White Potatoes.

Um, yes, I just love potatoes. The more colorful, the better.

Kale/Carrot/Beet/Apple/Lemon/Lime/Ginger Juice.

Juicing has literally changed my life. It wakes me up faster than anything caffeinated ever has (coffee, tea, chai, etc) and has saved me so much money at my former second home, Starbucks. 
I also have more energy and immediately noticed great changes in my skin and body.

I don't like to push my views on anyone so please note that.
Please also note that this is my blog and around these parts, we're straight up vegan.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment